Sure, flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears all make great–and traditional–Valentine’s Day gifts. But what if your true love is a dyed-in-the-wool car guy or gal? Here are some great gift ideas that will be sure to warm your Valentine’s heart:
- A Weekend with a Dream Car. If his or her daily driver is a little on the ho-hum side, how about renting a Porsche, Maserati, Corvette, or another supercar for the weekend? Now that will be a weekend to remember…only trouble is, it’ll be hard to turn that sweet ride back in on Monday morning.
- Prepaid Gas Card. Gas prices have been fairly stable lately, but a free fill up is always appreciated.
- It’s All in the Details. Who doesn’t like tooling around in a shiny, freshly polished automobile? Contact a reputable detailer and get a gift certificate to have your love’s vehicle looking showroom new.
- Get Sirius. Satellite radio is awesome. No fading stations, few annoying commercials. It’s kind of like an upgrade to first class, music-wise. It’ll make your Valentine’s road trips just that much more fun.
- Bass in Your Face. And to make that satellite radio experience even sweeter, how about an upgraded stereo system or a subwoofer and amplifier to bring out the extra bottom end?
- Scratch and Dent Sale. Everyone is intimately familiar with every scrape and ding suffered in the grocery store parking lot. A gift certificate from a good body shop will put a smile on your Valentine’s face…and a shine on their car.
All these ideas are nice, but take the advice of someone who knows: it’s still a good idea to surprise your love with a card, a bouquet or a box of candies…it will be the icing on the cake for your car-loving Valentine.
We hope these ideas for your sweetheart are helpful, but your personal or work vehicle can use some love, too. If you want your car to perform at its best, contact us. Auto Excel in Lexington is happy to assist with your auto repair and maintenance needs. Schedule an appointment online or call (859) 608-9279 if you have questions.